The Expressive Thread

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beginnings

Never blogged. But in the February Carolina Mixed Media Artists (CMMAG) meeting last Thursday I was asked about my Blog ... Uh wellllll.

I am a fabric-o-holic. I love fabric, textile design, and needlepoint. I must of gotten this gene from my mom who owned a consignment clothing shop. She would get in wonderful vintage things, and would buy and bring them home to show. She was always sewing on her Kenmore machine which the tension was always needing fiddling with ...

After a long time thinking then actually deciding to do, last year we built the art studio over a 4 car garage. It's full of windows and light and I love it to pieces.

Today was a overcast but almost springlike day - the jonquils are coming up in the garden !

No comments: